You are invited to join us virtually for a NATH chapter meeting!
We have 4 meetings going on different days and times for your convenience!
The basic purpose of each NATH Chapter is to support, promote, and advance the practice of transpersonal hypnosis and NATH.
What is a NATH Chapter?
A NATH Chapter is a group of 2 or more current NATH members in good standing, normally, but not necessarily, located in the same geographic area, who wish to participate in the activities of the Chapter. Although each Chapter exists to promote the purposes of NATH on a local basis, it will not be liable for physical or verbal activities of other NATH Chapters.
1. Chapters agree to meet on a monthly or bi-monthly or quarterly basis.
2. Each meeting shall be related to our profession of being a hypnotist – not limited to only hypnosis topics but speakers on marketing, spirituality, studies of other hypnosis topics such as leads on scripts or sharing of resources.
3. Attendees of each Chapter meeting must be a certified hypnotist and NATH member in good standing except when the Chapter Leader has an open forum meeting.
4. Attendees understand that the opinions shared are not Official NATH statements, and are opinions.
5. Chapters are not a place to promote yourself to other members for individual sessions- but to network, grow and learn from each other.
NATH HOME Chapter meeting
(anyone can participate)
Monthly on the 3rd Sunday evening
6:30 pm EST
Facilitators: Linda Thunberg & Dennis Lawson
Meeting ID: 811 1952 2727
NATH Mid-Atlantic Chapter Meeting
(for those in VA, NC, SC MD)
Monthly on the 1st Monday afternoon
3:30 pm EST
Facilitator: Randy Tate
Meeting ID: 857 5333 2134
NATH DMV Chapter Meeting
(for those in the surrounding DC area)
Initial meeting: Thursday May 18th
1:00 pm EST
Facilitator: Desiree Holmes Scherini
Meeting ID: 876 6346 1200
NATH West Chapter Meeting
(for those in ND, SD, NM, MO, MN)
Next meeting: Tues, May 23rd
Facilitator: Madonna Kettler
email Madonna@MadonnaKettler.com for zoom link
(NATH chapter in subject line)
AT NATH we practice Transpersonal Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy! What Is Transpersonal Hypnotherapy?
Transpersonal Hypnosis is an orientation toward hypnotherapy that is shared by an increasing number of practitioners who are ready to take the concept of holism to the next logical step. Where holism takes body, mind, and spirit into consideration, transpersonalism goes beyond the individual to consider the deep connections between human beings and our capacity to transcend the limitations of a three-dimensional consciousness.
Described by CEO Linda M. Thunberg, MHt, CCP “Transpersonal Hypnosis is Spiritually Centered Hypnosis-your spiritual being meeting the earthly world for change and healing.” It was described by Dr. Allen Chips as “a Crossing of the Body, Mind & Spirit.” It incorporates, not only the body and mind as in clinical hypnosis, but the spirit as well.
The sessions are extremely client based, personalized for the client to address any aspect of their life and the effective relationship between the mind, body and spirit. There is no religious orientation suggested, but instead an unfoldment that brings those insights and experiences that lead to the client’s highest good- physically, mentally, emotionally, and/or spiritually.